The 2017 Lower Macungie Fire Department Santa Run is scheduled for:
Saturday December 9, 2017 (Rain Date December 10)
We will be starting around 3:oo pm.
Attached below are the routes and the time we expect to be in the listed developments.
Important reminders and information about the Santa Run:
1) We provide the turn by turn routes and time frames so you can plan accordingly; as you may have to come to a street / intersection that we will be passing by. It is not realistic or feasible to go down every street in the Township. The routes are set up in order to keep them running efficiently and effectively and so that we can hit the maximum amount of area in a reasonable time frame.
2) The times listed are approximate; as we will also have to respond and handle any emergencies that may come in while we are out.
3) Candy will be thrown to the kids, so please make sure your kids are careful when picking it up.
4) If you would like to submit a picture that you took of the Santa Run, please email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be posting them on our Facebook / Twitter pages.
5) The Alburtis Fire Department will be doing their Santa Run on December 3rd. and will be going through the Hills at Lockridge and the Heritage Heights area of the Township.
Thanks and enjoy the Holidays!
The PDF below contains the routes and times. The schedule can be viewed on this page, popped out into it’s own page, or downloaded with the link below it. (revised 11/16/2017)